biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
When I was in High School I learned BASIC programming on a TRS80 and saved all of my programs on a cassette tape. I also had an IBM PC jr that I spent hours flying flight sim on. Flight sim came on 3 floppy disks and the computer had 2 joysticks. You would be flying along and it would stop in mid air to ask for disk 3 to continue.
I had a TI/99 4a and I remember I had to buy the 16k extended memory cartidge for $80 because it would actually run out of memory with too many program lines. I remember buying COMPUTE magazine and programming their games in line by line in basic and then I couldn't turn off the computer or I'd lose the game I just typed in because I had nothing to save it on.
I finally got a cassette tape player afterwards to save my programs.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
