The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stop, saying it doesn't take money to make money and prove IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
There was a dude (I think he was on this forum, I may be mistaken though) that created a web development service by leveraging outsourcing.

Freelancer and took a client. Got partial payment up front and at milestones. Paid his developers oversees and finished projects. Rinse, repeat. None of his money invested and created profit from nothing. Just a resourceful person.

Can I have my 30 Euros so I can finally become rich?

How did he reach his clients? Did he advertise? Did he walk to them? Or did he need gas money or online ads? If the latter who paid for that. .I've already offered the money in this thread( I have A little money) how did he communicate for free with overseas developers?

Walk to the nearest farm and offer to work, won. They said they had enough farmhands thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
my first ''venture'' was shoveling snow, $0 startup. made a few hundred bucks.....

but like mentioned above, if you cant manage to come up with a few hundred bucks you have some big problems you need to tackle.

So did you shovel with your hands? Did you get the shovel for free? So, if it's a case of someone can't come up with a few hundred bucks, I guess there is another issue.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
The fact that your posting on here means you or anyone who says they need money has access to internet and a computer so saying they have no money for that is pointless. So let’s come up with ideas for the people you’re talking about in this thread who don’t even have 10cents to thier name yet somehow managed to post on this forum from a computer with internet.

With just internet and computer you can go on Upwork.com and get jobs writing articles, you could do it in notepad or open office or google docs if you have no money for software. You could also do web design, copywriting and save up for photoshop and then you can do graphic design photo editing social media management and now you have money. There you go, money from nothing. Oh it takes work you say? Yeah no shit it takes work to make money and a lot of work to make a lot of money, maybe that’s your problem.

Don’t like that idea? Start a Shopify free trial and test products from aliexpress. Use free traffic sources till you get money for ads. There you go. Now you have a scalable business started with $0.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
The fact that your posting on here means you or anyone who says they need money has access to internet and a computer so saying they have no money for that is pointless. So let’s come up with ideas for the people you’re talking about in this thread who don’t even have 10cents to thier name yet somehow managed to post on this forum from a computer with internet.

With just internet and computer you can go on Upwork.com and get jobs writing articles, you could do it in notepad or open office or google docs if you have no money for software. You could also do web design, copywriting and save up for photoshop and then you can do graphic design photo editing social media management and now you have money. There you go, money from nothing. Oh it takes work you say? Yeah no sh*t it takes work to make money and a lot of work to make a lot of money, maybe that’s your problem.

Don’t like that idea? Start a Shopify free trial and test products from aliexpress. Use free traffic sources till you get money for ads. There you go. Now you have a scalable business started with $0.

Well, yes that's my point , if you can post on here you have money, so if all you need is money,well done.

You don't need to save up for Photoshop, you can just use one of the open source alternatives like GIMP.

Now if someone says all they need is money to buy software and you tell them where to get a free alternative,that's adding value, your post is a much better response and value add than change your mindset.

Uber's prototype is on Github, for the cost of downloading.

It's not really from nothing it's from a computer and internet connection, it's from things you already have. Maybe if you got a laptop from the dump, and used a public library in walking distance your getting close.

Yeah, of course it takes work, but saying you don't need money comes across to me as like saying you don't need work. Sure you might turn $10 into $1 million but that's not the same as $0 into $100.

When I create software, there's a lot of money that goes into that, sure unit costs are low but development is not,even if it is just me and my computer. There's still rent, elec,bandwidth, backups a lot of things now are 64 bit which are harder to get online. Not a problem if your writing, plenty of 32 not free stuff about.

I'm not sure about upwork, they are making it harder and harder for new freelancers too join. Fiverr doesn't seem to be too great either, unless your selling something you can do in five minutes.

See I need to know what are the free traffic sources, I can use, not to change my mindset.

I like the shopify idea, though again it's not literally $0, if it was a company the book value would not be $0 because the laptop is an asset.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Give me an example where not a single penny was spent and you got money and I will give you €30 for the value add.
Hmm...using other people's money instead of your own. Since non-profits, fundraisers, crowd funding, grant writing donations, other people stepping in some way, some form, some shape. Money does't necessarily come from your own pocket. While it may cost money, where does the money come from? Angel Funds, Scholar Ships. I guess that's the way it works in my specific geographical location in Michigan. From Detroit the music industry, Grand Rapids Van Andel and Amway. I come from a state where people naturally work together if you travel around the whole lake shore. I don't think most of them go anywhere by themselves. But I know we have this Illusion "Help Yourself". Perhaps since technology was invented, the internet, you have different opportunities, but there still is some of the same help going on with crowdfunding, communities, networking, etc.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Humans invented trade. Humans created money. So .. at some point it did not require money to make money. The end. Now can ya'll please stop sucking me back into this #dramazone. I've got real business to tend to ..

knockout.gif

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So did you shovel with your hands? Did you get the shovel for free?

Wow, you sir are truly an idiot. Yes her got the shovel for free, I will bet that his parents already had a shovel. You better pay him the £30.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
When I was 16, I showed up for work my first day.

My mom gave me the clothes I had on, she drove me there, and even packed my lunch for me.

I ended up getting paid.

I had ZERO dollars and I put in ZERO dollars. I made money though.

Same thing happened in my "business" too.

My mom is a really great person.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
When I was 16, I showed up for work my first day.

My mom gave me the clothes I had on, she drove me there, and even packed my lunch for me.

I ended up getting paid.

I had ZERO dollars and I put in ZERO dollars. I made money though.

Same thing happened in my "business" too.

My mom is a really great person.

So maybe instead of telling people to change their mindset, we should tell them to ask their mother for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.