There was a dude (I think he was on this forum, I may be mistaken though) that created a web development service by leveraging outsourcing.
Freelancer and took a client. Got partial payment up front and at milestones. Paid his developers oversees and finished projects. Rinse, repeat. None of his money invested and created profit from nothing. Just a resourceful person.
Can I have my 30 Euros so I can finally become rich?
How did he reach his clients? Did he advertise? Did he walk to them? Or did he need gas money or online ads? If the latter who paid for that. .I've already offered the money in this thread( I have A little money) how did he communicate for free with overseas developers?
Walk to the nearest farm and offer to work, won. They said they had enough farmhands thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
