• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

RANT STOP Hustling!

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by business_man, Mar 4, 2019.

1. business_man

business_man Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $722
    Just had a discussion in one of the threads is it important to wake up early or not. And it reminded me this whole fuzz about being a “hustler”, “working hard”, “showing up every day” etc.

Today I want to share another side of “productivity”.

What if I tell you that I am most productive not when I turn my brains to the max, but otherwise - when I wipe my brains out completely and have 0 thoughts?

I am all about that life, like you all, count my minutes, measure my productivity, try to find new ways to improve myself and my work. There is no other way when you are the guy paying you, right?

So back to business...

When I start to feel overwhelmed, when there is too much noise and buzz in my head and I can not separate my thought, instead of pushing harder, I press STOP.

I take 20-30min what I call - meditation/walk. I go out and start walking as slowly as I can, trying to feel every step. In the beginning of my walk I allow only one though - “I AM” or rather a question “AM I (here, now)?”. And with all my focus, with all my mental strength I try to check and answer that thought - am I really here? Not just understand, but to really feel, 100% - am i here or not? Is this real?

After chasing this though, suddenly I realize - 100% - I AM HERE! This feeling is a lot different than anything you ever felt before. There is no doubt about this, this is a FACT.

And suddenly I am in THIS MOMENT. Here and now…

When I come back with this feeling, work no more feels like work, tasks, goals, meetings, calls… I don’t need to do them, they do itself… It almost feels like cheating :D I am not hustling any more, life is happening and I am just witnessing.

And this is my most “productive” state :)

SMH, markK, RandD and 6 others like this.
  2. Mark Fobo

Mark Fobo Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $402
    I will try that, I like the way you write, it makes total sense. I know this state of being ultra productive and achieving a lot without realising it. Thanks for sharing!

business_man likes this.
  3. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,631
    yes its real.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOp7wPtE6qA

markK likes this.
  4. TonyStark

TonyStark I'm not dead yet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,016
    Yup, I agree.

A glass can only fill itself when it is empty.

Thus, empty your mind, to gather new ideas.

SMH, Tommo, astr0 and 1 other person like this.
  5. minivanman

minivanman Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,898
    My wife deals with a total of right at $1 billion in art every day and now everyone at her work always remembers me (they told me this) when they get stressed out and have 30 things going at once...... no one is going to die. It will be ok, it's just art, not brain surgery. They have all told me this helps them and I tell everyone I'm in business with to do the same thing. I know when I'm chasing my tail, I just think like this and it's all going to be ok. :)

6. minivanman

minivanman Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,898
    Well, tonight at dinner my wife told me they had a big fiasco at her work today. A crate with a $32 million painting was loaded on the plane but they wouldn't let the courier on the plane because the doors had already closed. They have an agreement that the courier can watch the crate be loaded and then get on..... anyway, it took several phone calls by my wife 15 miles away, all within a very few minutes, and the problem was corrected. Anyway, my wife's assistant told her that she was so calm during the whole episode and that she learned a lot. My wife said, remember what my husband says.... no one is going to die; it's just a painting. Her assistant said, "Yes, I always tell myself that but this was so hectic I forgot". lol

Doing that will help, I'm telling ya. I learned this over $5. I got really p!ssed off over $5 one day and I came to this conclusion.

ClaverCasley, SMH, Kade and 1 other person like this.
  7. business_man

business_man Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $722
    Hey Minivanman, this is not a bad approach :)

It looks similar to affirmations. Mechanics is similar. Let the positive thought overcome negative.

What I am suggesting is to leave both positive and negative thoughts. Falling in to present moment has a lot more benefits than only stress relief, you will see :) Try it :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.