The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kavin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 28, 2023
Dubai
Hello Fastlane’s

I’m Kavin a 15-year-old and currently in high school year 11 I live in Dubai but I’m an Indian national, well just read the millionaire Fastlane and now doing unscripted . Before my friend gave me unscripted , I wanted to be an average Slowlaner do a nice engineer in some good us company, well all that time my family supported me a lot. One day my friend gave me unscripted I’m like well m free so why not and when I read the first 50 pages wow it opened my eyes. After that moment I worked hard learning about entrepreneurs read books like Steve jobs, Phil knight(creator of Nike),millionaire Fastlane and many other autobiography’s I made up my mind that I will take commerce(if you didn’t know that in cbse Indian curriculum you gotta choose science commerce humanities commerce is more business accountant orientated and science all doctors and engineers and shit).Well even when I live in Dubai my parents are slowlaners and Indian ideology about doctors and engineering and when I explain them my entrepreneurship plan they are like business is after you do job for 25 years and you need master’s degree we can’t fund your business and all other bullshit, They are forcing me to choose science stream but idk how to explain them cuz whenever I do they pick up hands against me im in a pretty pricky situation now im planning to just go to EU, Canada , USA university and get a degree in entrepreneurship so during that time I can make connections and work on my project. Please advise me how do I convince my parents or shift to western world on my own. Oh, ya btw, thx for staying and listening to me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...