The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stepping away from Internet Marketing and playing golf

Marketing, social media, advertising

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
I miss the game of golf. I used to have a passion for it in high-school. Now I'm going to bring that passion back.
I don't know what I want from it yet, but I'm going to join leagues, meet a ton of older and wiser people, and give value by teaching other people for free (I still got it :cool:). I feel like I want to combine golf with hot girls...one way or another. We'll see what happens.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
feel like I want to combine golf with hot girls
The Caddy Girls was on shark tank. They didn't get any bites but they grew 400% with the "exposure".
Source: The Caddy Girls’ Business Grows 400% After ‘Shark Tank’: Interview With the Owner

The Caddy Girls
caddy4.jpg

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
Another idea would be to use a drone to film company outings & tournaments and make an awesome video.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
I really love golf as well and as soon as I decide I want to "retire" I'm going to roll @SteveO style and buy a course of my own. That for me would be like MJ's version of being able to write a book. It's the culmination of the dream.
I hope you make some great connections out there and get a little relax time. Perhaps some great ideas will come of it.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I really love golf as well and as soon as I decide I want to "retire" I'm going to roll @SteveO style and buy a course of my own. That for me would be like MJ's version of being able to write a book. It's the culmination of the dream.
I hope you make some great connections out there and get a little relax time. Perhaps some great ideas will come of it.
I WAS basically retired before the course was purchased. I could not stand watching all the action and now work harder than ever.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.