The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Staying At A Hotel? Yuck!!!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Running a B&B, we try to stay on top of the news.

But this one . . . WOW.

We're actually meeting w/our housekeeping staff tomorrow about other things, and I'm going to show them this video! I see them bring down bins of dirty glassware all the time (they put the glasses in our dishwasher). But I want them to see this video, to keep them on the straight and narrow.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

We're actually the ONLY B&B that I know of that changes its sheets every single day. ALL hotels/B&Bs/Inns change the sheets after each guest checks out-- and many change them every second day if you're there for a long stay. Since several San Francisco hotels have infestations of bedbugs, and many of our guests stay in SF prior to visiting w/us, we are taking extra precautions to prevent any bedbugs at the Inn. This includes daily mattress inspections, all new laundry every day, and having hardwood floors installed in all the guest rooms (and tile in the baths) so we can clean them w/a bleach solution to prevent any nastiness.

But not everyone does this . . . :smxE:

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
I could not play the video but I can only imagine. We stay in hotels a lot, I hate bedspreads & comfortors. I make them take them out of the room. I like extra sheets & I take my own pillow casses & if we are traveling by car I take my own light weight blanket & get rid of the one they use. I know this wont' solve everything but it makes me feel better. :)
Janet

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
This is the reason I never ask for a pillow or blanket on an airplane. Rolled up jacket thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.