Running a B&B, we try to stay on top of the news.
But this one . . . WOW.
We're actually meeting w/our housekeeping staff tomorrow about other things, and I'm going to show them this video! I see them bring down bins of dirty glassware all the time (they put the glasses in our dishwasher). But I want them to see this video, to keep them on the straight and narrow.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
We're actually the ONLY B&B that I know of that changes its sheets every single day. ALL hotels/B&Bs/Inns change the sheets after each guest checks out-- and many change them every second day if you're there for a long stay. Since several San Francisco hotels have infestations of bedbugs, and many of our guests stay in SF prior to visiting w/us, we are taking extra precautions to prevent any bedbugs at the Inn. This includes daily mattress inspections, all new laundry every day, and having hardwood floors installed in all the guest rooms (and tile in the baths) so we can clean them w/a bleach solution to prevent any nastiness.
But not everyone does this . . . :smxE:
-Russ H.
But this one . . . WOW.
We're actually meeting w/our housekeeping staff tomorrow about other things, and I'm going to show them this video! I see them bring down bins of dirty glassware all the time (they put the glasses in our dishwasher). But I want them to see this video, to keep them on the straight and narrow.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
We're actually the ONLY B&B that I know of that changes its sheets every single day. ALL hotels/B&Bs/Inns change the sheets after each guest checks out-- and many change them every second day if you're there for a long stay. Since several San Francisco hotels have infestations of bedbugs, and many of our guests stay in SF prior to visiting w/us, we are taking extra precautions to prevent any bedbugs at the Inn. This includes daily mattress inspections, all new laundry every day, and having hardwood floors installed in all the guest rooms (and tile in the baths) so we can clean them w/a bleach solution to prevent any nastiness.
But not everyone does this . . . :smxE:
-Russ H.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
