• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Staying At A Hotel? Yuck!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by Russ H, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Russ H

Russ H Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,420
    Running a B&B, we try to stay on top of the news.

But this one . . . WOW.

We're actually meeting w/our housekeeping staff tomorrow about other things, and I'm going to show them this video! I see them bring down bins of dirty glassware all the time (they put the glasses in our dishwasher). But I want them to see this video, to keep them on the straight and narrow.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

We're actually the ONLY B&B that I know of that changes its sheets every single day. ALL hotels/B&Bs/Inns change the sheets after each guest checks out-- and many change them every second day if you're there for a long stay. Since several San Francisco hotels have infestations of bedbugs, and many of our guests stay in SF prior to visiting w/us, we are taking extra precautions to prevent any bedbugs at the Inn. This includes daily mattress inspections, all new laundry every day, and having hardwood floors installed in all the guest rooms (and tile in the baths) so we can clean them w/a bleach solution to prevent any nastiness.

But not everyone does this . . . :smxE:

-Russ H.

2. Merkin Man

Merkin Man Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $148
    Wow...

3. nomadjanet

nomadjanet Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $202
    I could not play the video but I can only imagine. We stay in hotels a lot, I hate bedspreads & comfortors. I make them take them out of the room. I like extra sheets & I take my own pillow casses & if we are traveling by car I take my own light weight blanket & get rid of the one they use. I know this wont' solve everything but it makes me feel better. :)
    Janet

4. Bilgefisher

Bilgefisher Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $413
    This is the reason I never ask for a pillow or blanket on an airplane. Rolled up jacket thank you.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.