The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting up a Tofu business in the UK

DavidBai2021

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 16, 2021
Hi All!

Ever since I sold chocolate bars & energy drinks in school, I knew that business & entrepreneurship was for me. I've always been the 'Idea guy', having 'amazing' business ideas, maybe making a prototype, then moving on or forgetting about it.

As MJ would say, I was a 'Dreampreneur'. After reading Unscripted , It made me realise that a lot of the time, people fall into 'Action Faking' cycles . (e.g. focusing on business cards when you have no customers). I had been subject to this before, getting lost in the 'Shiny'.

This changed after I started a programme called Black Valley. They help Black founders in the UK get off the ground through a mentorship programme. My mentor literally spent the next 2 weeks ripping apart my BS ideas and helping me validate & refine the good ones.

Then we moved on to Market Validation. I'm currently using techniques from the C.E.N.S.E model & 7 P's to ensure this will become a success.

Otherwise, I will listen to the echo's, then assess, and adjust.

Looking forward to engaging with more of you on here. If you have any advice for a plant-based food company, looking to serve the people with the worlds best tofu, please get in touch!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looking forward to engaging with more of you on here. If you have any advice for a plant-based food company, looking to serve the people with the worlds best tofu, please get in touch!

Great industry to be in!

Welcome my friend, wishing you the best of success!

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Welcome to the forum :)

I have a couple of friends that run a meal delivery service. Organic, compostable packaging, vegetarian/vegan, and some of their meals contain tofu.

I was wondering if you could partner with delivery companies that include tofu in their meals.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England

Please SEARCH before posting.