DavidBai2021
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hi All!
Ever since I sold chocolate bars & energy drinks in school, I knew that business & entrepreneurship was for me. I've always been the 'Idea guy', having 'amazing' business ideas, maybe making a prototype, then moving on or forgetting about it.
As MJ would say, I was a 'Dreampreneur'. After reading Unscripted , It made me realise that a lot of the time, people fall into 'Action Faking' cycles . (e.g. focusing on business cards when you have no customers). I had been subject to this before, getting lost in the 'Shiny'.
This changed after I started a programme called Black Valley. They help Black founders in the UK get off the ground through a mentorship programme. My mentor literally spent the next 2 weeks ripping apart my BS ideas and helping me validate & refine the good ones.
Then we moved on to Market Validation. I'm currently using techniques from the C.E.N.S.E model & 7 P's to ensure this will become a success.
Otherwise, I will listen to the echo's, then assess, and adjust.
Looking forward to engaging with more of you on here. If you have any advice for a plant-based food company, looking to serve the people with the worlds best tofu, please get in touch!
Ever since I sold chocolate bars & energy drinks in school, I knew that business & entrepreneurship was for me. I've always been the 'Idea guy', having 'amazing' business ideas, maybe making a prototype, then moving on or forgetting about it.
As MJ would say, I was a 'Dreampreneur'. After reading Unscripted , It made me realise that a lot of the time, people fall into 'Action Faking' cycles . (e.g. focusing on business cards when you have no customers). I had been subject to this before, getting lost in the 'Shiny'.
This changed after I started a programme called Black Valley. They help Black founders in the UK get off the ground through a mentorship programme. My mentor literally spent the next 2 weeks ripping apart my BS ideas and helping me validate & refine the good ones.
Then we moved on to Market Validation. I'm currently using techniques from the C.E.N.S.E model & 7 P's to ensure this will become a success.
Otherwise, I will listen to the echo's, then assess, and adjust.
Looking forward to engaging with more of you on here. If you have any advice for a plant-based food company, looking to serve the people with the worlds best tofu, please get in touch!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
