The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting the fast lane

Airtontj

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 16, 2023
Hello people, I'm here at my lunch time still working building someone's business and not mine YET, taking some time to introduce myself to this community hoping to know really good people and create relationships with top people with great mindset and good core values, I'm also starting my own business with e commerce and drop shipping after trying numerous type of things and finding a lot of wisdom a long the way through my failures, now obsessed with leaving the rat race working after work to get my fast lane and working on the process every day, I'm from Colombia, South America which is not the best economy in the world but still not impossible to achieve my goals or create the life I will get. I hope along this way I get to know people on the and path and people that have created real wealth and built their own fast lane business, to learn from them and get wisdom. Here if you read this, you have a friend too. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 16842552666619060232482571705085.jpg
    16842552666619060232482571705085.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 2

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads