- Joined
- Jul 30, 2014
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$195
$195
User Power: 200%
Hi All,
I've been browsing around this community for the past few days and must say I love the energy here. Would love to help as much as I can with what I know and learn as much as I can from everyone here. I've been recently accepted into the Start-up Jamaica Business Incubator bootcamp for a pitch I made for a payroll app specifically for Jamaica. The interface has been designed but not a single line of code has been written and the bootcamp is in September. My 5 year old laptop just died (blue screen of death), I have exactly US$613.00 in savings and make the equivalent of US$800 per month.
A few me facts:
Current Lane: Slow...(9-5 in Human Resources)
Passions: Design, writing, start-ups, creative thinking
Businesses ideas: Hundreds
Businesses started: Dozens
Businesses executed to revenue earning stage: Zero
Strengths: Creativity, Very fast learner, energy, nothing to loose
Challenges: Taking Action, Confidence, Wantrepreneurship
Goals: Fast Lane recurring revenue of US$5000 per month in a year.
Cheers!
I've been browsing around this community for the past few days and must say I love the energy here. Would love to help as much as I can with what I know and learn as much as I can from everyone here. I've been recently accepted into the Start-up Jamaica Business Incubator bootcamp for a pitch I made for a payroll app specifically for Jamaica. The interface has been designed but not a single line of code has been written and the bootcamp is in September. My 5 year old laptop just died (blue screen of death), I have exactly US$613.00 in savings and make the equivalent of US$800 per month.
A few me facts:
Current Lane: Slow...(9-5 in Human Resources)
Passions: Design, writing, start-ups, creative thinking
Businesses ideas: Hundreds
Businesses started: Dozens
Businesses executed to revenue earning stage: Zero
Strengths: Creativity, Very fast learner, energy, nothing to loose
Challenges: Taking Action, Confidence, Wantrepreneurship
Goals: Fast Lane recurring revenue of US$5000 per month in a year.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
