The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Soon I will own a mountain (or several hundred of them)

GregDott

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Feb 20, 2018
Eta Carinae
My name is Greg. I am less than a month away from turning 30.

I spent most of my twenties unemployed, burning through savings, smoking too much ganja and drinking a bit much (a bit more than a bit much). Trying to escape the man (and mostly myself). I was a starry eyed hippy for a while. Until I realised I could not climb back into the womb and that if I am honest, that is the last thing I want. That I need to work for what I want. And that I want to do so.

Here is where I am now:
  • I have a good amount of savings still (inheritance from a grandfather)
  • I am a freelance software developer (web, mobile, desktop)
  • I live in Hanoi, where the cost of living is ridiculously low (this is at the cost of hosting many different kinds of worms in the gut though - food hygiene standards here are questionable. I'm unsure if its a worthwhile trade off...)
  • I am laying the foundation within myself to begin pursuing a number of wealth generating beasts that at present I have only conjured in my mind and on paper.
I have high ambitions of finding the financial freedom to travel and create. I have so many ideas that I would like to bring to life, and I know that when I manage to create the wealth I need to do that, I will be even more busy than I am now. It is my intention to engage myself as fully in creation as possible.

I am busy reading TMF . 33% of the way through. Already, I have found the material immensely useful in shifting my perceptions. What else can I say really? Will be great to meet some like-minded people. Get some advice when needed, and hopefully give some when I am able to.

Cheers ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...