The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Somewhere in LATAM (Venezuelan maker)

_LuisCarmona

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone, before to start please apologize my beginner english, maybe some people in this forum had listen or reading something about my country and let me tell you that's true, I was an ordinary student of architecture in a little city, but everything changed 3 years ago when I decided move out, I don't knew where but I was decided.

In that moment I was think that would be the best adventure of my life (and it has been). I was really optimistic, so I saved as much money as I could and started my trip, I had no family in the country where I am right now (Ecuador), so an old friend who had moved to this place a while gave me the help I was needed, just for the first month, like a free trial .

I'm not going to talk about the hard times I went through after that first month, I was very far from home and the main challenge was to survive, and I did it.

Now after all I'm learning day by day about the freedom, I must admit that I am not yet a consolidated entrepreneur however I'm that soon I will be, If you got to this point I would appreciate it if you could tell me how you started your fastlane way? Advise is also welcome.

Luis Carmona.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Luis,

Welcome to the forum.

I started a successful business by learning while working as a sales representative for an employer in an industry that interested me.

I began the business with almost nothing in the bank, and it grew so big that I became very wealthy.

If you can get a job where you will be able to learn how a business works, and see its strengths and weaknesses, that can give you ideas to build on.

Best Wishes,
Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...