The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Solutions to the problem

Marketing, social media, advertising

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
You are right, I see a value in asking questions (even that seem stupid) on this forum. It seems you reject any approach that do not fit your "script".

Yes, you value asking questions. So do I.

You have made it clear you do not value responses. It isn't just mine. You've treated every response that didn't agree with you in a poor manner. Have you noticed how no one else is responding to this thread anymore?

I'm sure this pseudo Socratic method will serve you well on your journey. I'm convinced of it. Please keep us updated about your future successes so that I can learn from your vast knowledge and "unscript" myself.

I await news of your book publication which undoubtedly will inspire the masses. That is, if the world survives the coming apocalypse.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Yes, you value asking questions. So do I.

You have made it clear you do not value responses. It isn't just mine. You've treated every response that didn't agree with you in a poor manner. Have you noticed how no one else is responding to this thread anymore?

I'm sure this pseudo Socratic method will serve you well on your journey. I'm convinced of it. Please keep us updated about your future successes so that I can learn from your vast knowledge and "unscript" myself.

I await news of your book publication which undoubtedly will inspire the masses. That is, if the world survives the coming apocalypse.
"You have made it clear you do not value responses".

I do value responses and stated directly that all responses helped me to learn something and to see business opportunities ahead to solve problems to which many are not prepared.

"I await news of your book publication which undoubtedly will inspire the masses."

I have no plans to write such book (at least for now). I do not have a ready "script" to follow, because I learned a lesson that any script can not fit all needs, situations and solve all problems, so I am open minded to discover new opportunities and "fast-line" (or similar ) way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.