The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Social Media Examiner Social Group worthy investment or rabbit hole?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Hello Forum,

Yesterday I got a email from the social media examiner to join their higher learning ~be informed about social media happenings~ over 130+videos to learn platforms ~Plus 24/7 hour live support through a Facebook Group . (I am assuming that is what they meant) annual membership $797

I seen the membership opportunity expired in less than 24 hours and I put myself on the waiting list.

However; I learned to not waste time mainly thanks to Andy Black ,somethings are good tools for the industry some a waste of time.

So, I am asking anyone who is using Social Media TO MARKET . Would you use social media examiner and join their group?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.