What's new

So, it's been a year!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KSR

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
243
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$1,090
User Power: 185%
AND WHAT A YEAR!​

Let me start off just by saying how grateful I am for this forum and its members. This is the place that changed my life... forever! I'm not going to claim that I have made millions of dollars, networked with a bunch of like-minded people or started my own business that's on its way up. I'll tell you what The Fastlane Forum HAS done for me - it has opened up my mind to education, it introduced me to books and started me on my journey to an entrepreneurial mindset.

If you knew me before February 28th, 2017 - you would've said, this kid is going nowhere - he'll work in some office space 9-5 for the next 40 years. Fast forward to today, I won't accept that outcome - I WILL be my own boss, I WILL have my freedom and I WILL appreciate time. Do you know why? Because I'm educating myself everyday to become a better me! Sounds cringey as F*ck, but it's true.

WHAT NOW?​

Well, right now I'm at the point where I believe it's time to stop reading and start doing! Right now I'm in the process of starting my very own Creative Agency - I'm sick of doing work for peanuts as a Freelancer, operate out of my own company.

WAIT, WHY WRITE THIS POST?

Holy shit, don't get me started. I've genuinely come to appreciate this place so much over the last couple of months. There's so many snake oil salesman out there and so many deluded people who call themselves "entrepreneurs" - this place is genuinely the place I feel at home when it comes to mindset.

I recently joined some FB Group about "Entrepreneurs" and sure, some are what I believe to be genuine people (just my opinion) buttttt holy shit so many MLM enthusiasts who believe it is 'their' business and 'their' product.​

SO YEAH, IN CONCLUSION!

While I may not be as active as I used to be (way too active to be productive), I believe I will always come back here not just to learn, but to give back! I love this community, please never change.

P.S: Sorry about my shitty writing! Writing better is on my goals list, I swear!​

​


​
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom