The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Snapchat Advertising

Randomized

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Nov 6, 2015
Hello!

I haven't been active recently but I am currently making use of a way to advertise on Snapchat to people in specific areas using Snapchat's Geotags.

So far I have only done an event my high school but this can be used for anything, really.

If anyone is interested in advertising their business or products fell free to contact me and I can make the advertisement and run the Campaign.

Snapchat does charge to have your ads on Snapchat by the amount of square footage and duration of the ad.

I can be emailed: dschlotter124@gmail.com
I can also be messaged on here....

Fell free to ask questions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUserX09

Pretty sure you can't post this here.

And also strategically.. this doesn't sound like any snapchat I know of.

G

GuestUserX09

Where should I post this?????

And what do you mean by strategically?

Strategically, I mean I had no idea snapchat had ads besides discover. Didn't know there was geo tags either.

I'm new here so I don't mean to sound like a d bag but I'm pretty sure anything with emails or advertising something you're going special ally gets moved.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.