The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

does anyone do snapchat advertising?

Marketing, social media, advertising

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
So snapchat released the Ad Manager so anyone can register and put up ads.

Their minimum is 50 dollars a day, so I really really carefully set advertising Start,End date times to be a few hours for the advertising campaign.
Also scary that when I entered my credit card info it says default spend limit is 15,000$ HAHA like my bank account ever had even a quarter of that amount in it ever lol

Anyway does anyone have advice on standard bid values? I selected the "Swipe Up" goal advertising, so I pay whenever a user swipes up on my ad to install my app.

I tried setting .10 cents and .20 cents and got 0 spending, so I assume I bid way too low. I'm trying .25 cents now and see if I get some impressions.

I think maybe the bidding recommendation was like over 1$ but F*ck that.
Their ad system is still kind of buggy too, almost creeped out to use it.
I can't even delete my credit card from the system once I inputed it, CRAZY!
had to make a really strong password for my account lol

UPDATE:
aha looks like .25 cents worked, got 2 impressions now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.