The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Smart parking system

Raymi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Oct 23, 2021
Hello, I have the following idea.

I live in a small town in Romania, where parking is a big problem, as the number of cars has multiplied a lot in the last years. The town has not had parking enforcement for a few years, but will probably have it again in the future.

It is very difficult to get a parking space in the city on a weekday, and it is no different in the surrounding towns.

My idea is to order a lot of asphalt-mounted parking sensors (click on the link below to see what kind) and then link this to a smart phone app, so that in the busier areas you can always keep track of where there is parking.

Here the product: Lora Parking For Smart On-street Lora Parking System With Eu868,Us915,As923,Au915 Available - Buy Lora Parking,Lora Parking Sensor,Lora Smart Parking Product on Alibaba.com

It's a solution towards a smarter city, the question is how receptive the local councils who own the parking spaces are to such an idea and how much they would pay for it. Or how widespread and successful this solution is in other cities.

What are your thoughts on this?

A Youtube video of the system in question:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHgqYovuUZ0&t=41s

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.