What's new

Small town guy with Big City goals!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NandoJr

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
20
Rep Bank
$185
User Power: 65%
How's it going everyone?! I fell upon this forum and was super excited to see an actual platform with solid advice and now here I am! My name is Fernando and I'm from the central valley in good ol' California. I've lived here my whole life and up until recently, I've been wanting to step out of my comfort zone and pursue bigger things. The past 7 years have been quite dreadful working in retail and having to live paycheck to paycheck (pretty cliche but true lol) and recently i decided I wanted to change that. I'm tired of having corporate hound us everyday and make us seem like were not worth much and they could get rid of us whenever they want to. I see all my buddies stressed every single day worried if they're gonna make enough for their bills and food to put on the table. I'm 22, so i thought now would be a good time to start building something while im still young. I'm currently in the process of creating my own clothing brand and man has it been rough, but also exciting at the same time (how this is possible is beyond me haha). I'm excited to start reading up on some threads that will benefit me and the growth of my brand and hopefully make some new friends and network connections along the way!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf. Zua huoph opvu johj ipf dmuvjoph?
O xuamfp'v duptofis ov johj-ipf dmuvjoph, topdi O xuamf tez nz neop dunqivovoup ot Efofet/MSH/Wept/Vji Japfsift. O xuamf tez ascep/tvsiiv xies citv fitdsocit vji vzqi ug dmuvjoph on huoph vu ci neloph!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom