The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small introduction.

Nenad2407

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 18, 2022
Hello guys!

Just a small introduction from my side. My name is Nenad, I'm a 19-year-old dude from Germany, and I've been learning about Entrepreneurship and money since September last year.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane in October 2022, lost sight of it, started learning copywriting, made a couple of bucks here and there and now I'm back with this book as my "Business Bible".

I hope to learn about business in this forum and maybe find a good idea to turn into a Fastlane Business.

Let's see what the future brings...

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
Hello guys!

Just a small introduction from my side. My name is Nenad, I'm a 19-year-old dude from Germany, and I've been learning about Entrepreneurship and money since September last year.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane in October 2022, lost sight of it, started learning copywriting, made a couple of bucks here and there and now I'm back with this book as my "Business Bible".

I hope to learn about business in this forum and maybe find a good idea to turn into a Fastlane Business.

lcomeLet's see what the future brings...

Cheers!
Welcome. The journey seems to be long and hard but I feel that it is worth the effort. Hope you feel the same way.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hello guys!

Let's see what the future brings...

Cheers!
Hey man,

I'll recruit you into the window cleaning cult. Check out mine and @piano 's threads on that business.

He's still at it and making ~200 a day going door to door.
I did it a bit worse but if your moreso the type of guy like me, the thread will probably help you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...