The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small Business Owner - Looking for Advice

Rich Wood

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jun 17, 2018
Salt Lake City, UT
Hello from beautiful Northern Utah. I live in Salt Lake, just west of Park City.

I am completing 20 years of work experience this year, in various industries and with various positions.

I have a Bachelors in Marketing and Finance from the University of Utah and an MBA from the University of Michigan.

I have been an investment banker, financial manager for a fortune 10 company, a management consultant with PwC, and am now a co-owner of a construction company with my father for the past seven years.

I have a small family, and enjoy spending time with my daughter and playing golf.

I have invested alongside VC's in small start-ups, and have invested in hotels, mixed-use, and commercial and industrial developments over the last ten years.

I would like to be financially independent in the next 4 to 5 years, and spend more time with my daughter and begin a small business - coaching business. I like to help people and corporations and see businesses grow and thrive to create economic strength.

I joined this forum after listening to unscripted during my many visits to the park with my daughter -via audible. It is an excellent book, and I have already begun recommending it to others in my circle. I also enjoyed the 10x principle, and how it is our ethical responsibility to constantly produce.

I like real people, real business ideas, real friends, and work hard every day. I believe in being honest and having ethical practices in your business, but not letting others take advantage of you because of your integrity.

I don't believe in get rich quick crap, mlm's, or taking advantage of others. I pay all of my employees (30+) a fair wage, and try and treat all of my customers as if they were friends.

I hope to help others in the future through my consulting, and real estate coaching, and learn from those who have paved the way ahead of me. I have a great deal of respect for others who have done it, and have been successful entrepreneurs.

Look forward to being a part of the community.

Rich

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I joined this forum after listening to unscripted during my many visits to the park with my daughter -via audible. It is an excellent book, and I have already begun recommending it to others in my circle. I also enjoyed the 10x principle, and how it is our ethical responsibility to constantly produce.

Thanks Rich, really appreciate that!

Welcome aboard, sounds like a lot of us can benefit from your experience!

Ona Smock

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2018
If your looking to be a freight broker and learn the true ways of development, please feel free to reach out to me. I have been working in the industry for more than 15 years and everyday the logistics business is changing. You want to learn to be more than just a freight broker, you want the needed skills that it requires to take carriers and make them profitable as well as staying compliant under the FMCSA guidelines. Learning these skills takes time and our company has developed a personal apprenticeship program that works and have been implementing this program for 15 years. Don’t be fooled with so called online programs. If your truly serious and want a solid foundation to build your freight broker business, then pls email me at freightbroker21@gmail.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...