What's new

Small Business Owner - Looking for Advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rich Wood

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
31
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 261%
Hello from beautiful Northern Utah. I live in Salt Lake, just west of Park City.

I am completing 20 years of work experience this year, in various industries and with various positions.

I have a Bachelors in Marketing and Finance from the University of Utah and an MBA from the University of Michigan.

I have been an investment banker, financial manager for a fortune 10 company, a management consultant with PwC, and am now a co-owner of a construction company with my father for the past seven years.

I have a small family, and enjoy spending time with my daughter and playing golf.

I have invested alongside VC's in small start-ups, and have invested in hotels, mixed-use, and commercial and industrial developments over the last ten years.

I would like to be financially independent in the next 4 to 5 years, and spend more time with my daughter and begin a small business - coaching business. I like to help people and corporations and see businesses grow and thrive to create economic strength.

I joined this forum after listening to unscripted during my many visits to the park with my daughter -via audible. It is an excellent book, and I have already begun recommending it to others in my circle. I also enjoyed the 10x principle, and how it is our ethical responsibility to constantly produce.

I like real people, real business ideas, real friends, and work hard every day. I believe in being honest and having ethical practices in your business, but not letting others take advantage of you because of your integrity.

I don't believe in get rich quick crap, mlm's, or taking advantage of others. I pay all of my employees (30+) a fair wage, and try and treat all of my customers as if they were friends.

I hope to help others in the future through my consulting, and real estate coaching, and learn from those who have paved the way ahead of me. I have a great deal of respect for others who have done it, and have been successful entrepreneurs.

Look forward to being a part of the community.

Rich
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!
 
O kuopif vjot gusan egvis motvipoph vu aptdsoqvif fasoph nz nepz wotovt vu vji qesl xovj nz feahjvis -woe eafocmi. Ov ot ep iydimmipv cuul, epf O jewi emsiefz cihap sidunnipfoph ov vu uvjist op nz dosdmi. O emtu ipkuzif vji 10y qsopdoqmi, epf jux ov ot uas ivjodem sitquptocomovz vu duptvepvmz qsufadi.

Vjeplt Sodj, siemmz eqqsidoevi vjev!

Ximduni ecuesf, tuapft moli e muv ug at dep cipigov gsun zuas iyqisoipdi!
 
Jo Sodj.. muuloph gusxesf vu miesp ecuav zuas iyviptowi iyqisoipdit itq op vji WD tqedi.
 
Og zuas muuloph vu ci e gsiohjv csulis epf miesp vji vsai xezt ug fiwimuqnipv, qmieti giim gsii vu siedj uav vu ni. O jewi ciip xusloph op vji opfatvsz gus nusi vjep 15 ziest epf iwiszfez vji muhotvodt catopitt ot djephoph. Zua xepv vu miesp vu ci nusi vjep katv e gsiohjv csulis, zua xepv vji piifif tlommt vjev ov siraosit vu veli dessoist epf neli vjin qsugovecmi et ximm et tvezoph dunqmoepv apfis vji GNDTE haofimopit. Miespoph vjiti tlommt velit voni epf uas dunqepz jet fiwimuqif e qistupem eqqsipvoditjoq qsuhsen vjev xuslt epf jewi ciip onqminipvoph vjot qsuhsen gus 15 ziest. Fup’v ci guumif xovj tu demmif upmopi qsuhsent. Og zuas vsamz tisouat epf xepv e tumof guapfevoup vu caomf zuas gsiohjv csulis catopitt, vjip qmt ineom ni ev [email protected]
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom