People who record interviews on Skype, I'm looking for a reliable software that will allow me to record high quality audio/video. One that just records via skype will work, one that records a screen cap (so I can do power-points or whatnot) would be even better.
So far I have looked into a number of options for skype only recorders, most have terrible reviews and I can't seem to find anything with consistent praise.
FRAPS is the obvious screen cap recorder, but I have heard it's audio quality isn't the best and/or will delay slightly from the video, any experience?
Any an all help is appreciated, please if you can, only stuff you have used personally or a friend has used and said good things about!
So far I have looked into a number of options for skype only recorders, most have terrible reviews and I can't seem to find anything with consistent praise.
FRAPS is the obvious screen cap recorder, but I have heard it's audio quality isn't the best and/or will delay slightly from the video, any experience?
Any an all help is appreciated, please if you can, only stuff you have used personally or a friend has used and said good things about!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
