Alwayskhan
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 200%
Good Morning/Afternoon,
My name is Corey . I am a 21 yr old and I am looking for a way out. I have struggled with successful business ideas for the past ten years. Born in NY raised in FL, I have always had a drive to sell. Initially I started selling any of my old toys to build capital to reinvest. This worked great until I reached a plateau where I would only break even or it was not time effective. After I figured this would be the end I started brainstorming more ideas for possible success. I was coming up to 16 years old and I was ready to drive and start the "real world". So after days of contemplating and searching for solutions for consumers my light bulb lit up. Wearable paracord bottle openers. 2 months later of product development and prototypes the BOTTLEBAND was ready to see light. After a soft launch I received a lot of great feedback although there was some criticism. Instead of taking the criticism seriously and building upon it, I ignored it and added it to the list of failed businesses. Meanwhile, during this time I had graduated early from high-school, started full time college to complete my AA and I was working 2 jobs. My days went as followed
6:30am wake up
7:15am-11:30 carbonfiber fabric pipe repair
12:00-3:30 3 classes
4:00-10:00 Courier for medical lab
11:00-12:30 finish any loose ends with school.
Working two jobs at the age of sixteen was overwhelming not from the physical labor but from the amount of money.
I was making ~$500 a week which is substantial relative to my age. So what does a youngin do with all that money? blow it senseless.
I managed to limit myself and create two online savings account via Barclays and Ally bank
That went on until I had saved up just short of $6,000. Well what does that call for? Europe trip
I spent 32 days exploring eastern Europe starting in Amsterdam through as south as capri and as west as Barcelona. After coming back from this trip I realized I need to create enough constant sales to live this lifestyle.
I will continue my story later on. I need to close up at my work lol
Until next time
My name is Corey . I am a 21 yr old and I am looking for a way out. I have struggled with successful business ideas for the past ten years. Born in NY raised in FL, I have always had a drive to sell. Initially I started selling any of my old toys to build capital to reinvest. This worked great until I reached a plateau where I would only break even or it was not time effective. After I figured this would be the end I started brainstorming more ideas for possible success. I was coming up to 16 years old and I was ready to drive and start the "real world". So after days of contemplating and searching for solutions for consumers my light bulb lit up. Wearable paracord bottle openers. 2 months later of product development and prototypes the BOTTLEBAND was ready to see light. After a soft launch I received a lot of great feedback although there was some criticism. Instead of taking the criticism seriously and building upon it, I ignored it and added it to the list of failed businesses. Meanwhile, during this time I had graduated early from high-school, started full time college to complete my AA and I was working 2 jobs. My days went as followed
6:30am wake up
7:15am-11:30 carbonfiber fabric pipe repair
12:00-3:30 3 classes
4:00-10:00 Courier for medical lab
11:00-12:30 finish any loose ends with school.
Working two jobs at the age of sixteen was overwhelming not from the physical labor but from the amount of money.
I was making ~$500 a week which is substantial relative to my age. So what does a youngin do with all that money? blow it senseless.
I managed to limit myself and create two online savings account via Barclays and Ally bank
That went on until I had saved up just short of $6,000. Well what does that call for? Europe trip
I spent 32 days exploring eastern Europe starting in Amsterdam through as south as capri and as west as Barcelona. After coming back from this trip I realized I need to create enough constant sales to live this lifestyle.
I will continue my story later on. I need to close up at my work lol
Until next time
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
