The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Simple Productivity Boost

Dingy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Apr 12, 2023
If you exercise first thing in the morning or BEFORE doing work, you might want to keep reading.

I used to exercise first thing in the morning because I like going when the gym is empty and also to start my day on the right track (I enjoy working out a lot).

But one thing I noticed when I got home and sat down to do work was...

Fatigue

I always had good sleeping habits and a great diet so I thought it was just an excuse and would decide to just push through it.

Until I tried working during the day and exercising last thing before bed, instead of first thing in the morning.

This had a HUGE positive effect on my productivity.

I could work longer, with more focus, and it felt easier!

Then at the end of the workday, I could reward myself with a good workout and head to sleep.

Consider trying this if you exercise before doing work, it has helped my productivity a ton!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

therealemg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 8, 2023
Toronto
If you exercise first thing in the morning or BEFORE doing work, you might want to keep reading.

I used to exercise first thing in the morning because I like going when the gym is empty and also to start my day on the right track (I enjoy working out a lot).

But one thing I noticed when I got home and sat down to do work was...

Fatigue

I always had good sleeping habits and a great diet so I thought it was just an excuse and would decide to just push through it.

Until I tried working during the day and exercising last thing before bed, instead of first thing in the morning.

This had a HUGE positive effect on my productivity.

I could work longer, with more focus, and it felt easier!

Then at the end of the workday, I could reward myself with a good workout and head to sleep.

Consider trying this if you exercise before doing work, it has helped my productivity a ton!
Exercising before doing work could be bad due to fatigue sure, but if you exercise right before you go to sleep that will really mess up your sleep schedule. I would exercise at least 3 hours before bed, 4 if possible.

Dingy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Apr 12, 2023
Exercising before doing work could be bad due to fatigue sure, but if you exercise right before you go to sleep that will really mess up your sleep schedule. I would exercise at least 3 hours before bed, 4 if possible.
Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

I exercise as the last thing I do before bed, not right before bed.

I usually finish my workout at around 6:30 pm and am asleep by 9:30 pm.

In between I shower, eat, and do my nighttime routine

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.