The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Simple landing page for product validation?

Marketing, social media, advertising

DrWumbo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Sep 22, 2016
I'm about to have my mockup for a relationship product finished this weekend. These mockups will look very similar to the finished product. Before continuing on with creating it, as it will take a lot of time, I want to validate that people actually want it.

It's a very intimate, visual based product, so I was going to heavily utilize Instagram advertising for this. My question is, should I build out a basic landing page showcasing the product, offer a discount, and capture their email or is there a better way to go about this? Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
Yes.

Build a quick and dirty landing page. Image heavy. Strong copy.

Presell or capture emails. Don't offer a discount just offer it at the price you are planning on selling it at.

If it doesn't work, try another way.

Keep executing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.