The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sidewalkers Caught on Video

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This can't be real; gotta be staged?

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
so yeah i guess it is real,

I give it 48 hours until it goes viral and on the front page of Yahoo - it's already on the front page of Reddit.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
No remorse.

Maybe there's a way to make money off this and rehabilitate this type of mentality at the same time by creating some type of work camp on a farm where the courts could send people convicted of these types of crimes instead of having them doing "community service" or paying a fine.

Have it set up where they do hard, manual, farm labor for 30 days - getting up at 5am to milk the cows, feed the pigs, etc., meeting with counselors and that type of stuff during their stay so they actually learn what it means to work, build some self-worth, and not be a leech to society.

I don't know if it would work or not, just throwing out some ideas.

This type of stuff disgusts me. The same with this video:

[video=youtube;_KUW2vCPX7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUW2vCPX7w[/video]

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I give it 48 hours until it goes viral and on the front page of Yahoo - it's already on the front page of Reddit.

And this video was uploaded 4 years ago. This video is going to be there for the rest of these two idiots lives, how STUPID.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
[video=youtube;a7sgM-od2GE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7sgM-od2GE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Even though it was, the first video did not seem real.

Hopefully this will be her and her friends wake up call to make a big change in their lives for the better!!

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
I watched these videos last night... I was at a total loss for words...

let me tell you if that was my daughter I would be the first one in that courtroom asking them to lock her a$$ up! she deserves 60 days in jail and drug rehab... maybe that will wake her up.

that other chick with the 15 kids. omfg... seriously? someone has got to pay for all these kids? yeah bitch how bout you and their father!
My heart breaks for her kids... she is a horrible leech and those poor babies dont deserve to live like that...no clothes for 3 days? no food? sickening.... I am not one to advocate taking children away from their parents but wow. I am glad she doesnt have them anymore. I hope they get adopted and have a decent chance at a good life.

some people just need to get their asses beat and be left to their own devices....to rot... but those poor babies... I am gonna go cry now!

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
The ancient Romans had a tradition: whenever one of their engineers constructed an arch, as the capstone was hoisted into place, the engineer assumed accountability and responsibility for his work in the most profound way possible: he stood under the arch.

This statement goes out to all those FN IDIOT sidewalkers and those who take out mind blowing student loans with crazy rates and then blame teachers, banks, schools, bankruptcy laws and parents for their choices/ circumstances. EPIC FAIL. :nono: :bgh: :cuss:

The price of greatness is accountability and responsibility. :tiphat:

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
[video=youtube;jkOzhT0eWoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkOzhT0eWoU[/video]

This idiot has about 1 million dollars after taxes and cruises around in an audi convertible, yet he still collects food stamps. He has a horrible "i deserve it" mind set. FAIL :eusa_naughty: :talktothehand:

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
This idiot has about 1 million dollars after taxes and cruises around in an audi convertible, yet he still collects food stamps. He has a horrible "i deserve it" mind set. FAIL

He might as well because he will be broke again in no time :)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I have a solution, no more welfare. Paying people to not work is retarded.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
People like those girls make my blood boil. I wish the interviewer had asked them how they'd feel if SHE had money stolen from her. But I guess that's the problem - no empathy, therefore no remorse. Ugh. Makes me so angry...

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
People like those girls make my blood boil. I wish the interviewer had asked them how they'd feel if SHE had money stolen from her. But I guess that's the problem - no empathy, therefore no remorse. Ugh. Makes me so angry...

The more people, the more people are strangers, the more strangers, less empathy. It's nature's law 101.

More people, more psychopaths who cannot feel anything for anybody else only for themselves. ONE single clue that is 100% reliable in identifying if someone is a psychopath - playing the victim if something is not how they want it.

At least this girl is not in politics like her counterparts. killing and robbing innocent people > stealing cookie money

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.