While thinking much about businesses and the demands for that, I got an idea for something carowners here would like to have. My calculator talks about millions. Though it would be only a part of it, it d be enough.
Now I have some problems:
-My employer could think, I have a conflict between that and my current job. No problem, when it works, but could be a problem, when not
-I would buy something, put on my lable and sell it for an different purpose, which allows a scaled price. What, when people recognice that and what can I do, that they dont?
-I allways am afraid of being offended by competitors. Written and judical. How to deal with that?
-I have no possibility to get a different business adress than my private one. Do you see a problem there?
-and finaly: I would like to make ma hp and the seo by myself, though I m a beginner at this. Shopify and scour the internet for advice. What do you think about that?
BTW: I got the idea yesterday while I rode my bycicle a fast, steep downhill and couldn t sleep last night because of that shit. I m afraid, this time it could be serious.
Ask for advice. Thanks
Now I have some problems:
-My employer could think, I have a conflict between that and my current job. No problem, when it works, but could be a problem, when not
-I would buy something, put on my lable and sell it for an different purpose, which allows a scaled price. What, when people recognice that and what can I do, that they dont?
-I allways am afraid of being offended by competitors. Written and judical. How to deal with that?
-I have no possibility to get a different business adress than my private one. Do you see a problem there?
-and finaly: I would like to make ma hp and the seo by myself, though I m a beginner at this. Shopify and scour the internet for advice. What do you think about that?
BTW: I got the idea yesterday while I rode my bycicle a fast, steep downhill and couldn t sleep last night because of that shit. I m afraid, this time it could be serious.
Ask for advice. Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
