- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
As you guys know from Writing a Stupid eBook, I am... well, I'm writing an eBook. I have a few questions, and I'd love advice from people who've done it and also from people who haven't (for a consumer perspective).
- Should I start promoting now and take pre-orders? Is this smart? Ethical?
- Should I have a hard-copy available?
- How in the hell do I market this thing? It's got a site (just www.(title).com", and I'll mention it on my blog and maybe adwords. Beyond that, though, how do I make it go big.
- BONUS QUESTION: How long should it be (in pages or words), and is there a formula for pricing it? I want it to have high perceived value, but I also want to make money with it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
