- Joined
- Oct 31, 2018
- Messages
- 68
Rep Bank
$480
$480
User Power: 113%
so long story short, after getting tired of the dead end gig to gig cycle I was trapped in as a freelancer last year, I decided to get a day job to help fund my first potential fastlane idea.
The business idea is a educational app that will work like a monthly subscription service.
It’s been 3 months and I’m tired of waiting. I have the bare bones idea but I’m stuck with how to get my test group to help me actually turn this into a real thing. Here’s the two options I’ve come to:
Option 1 - Make pitch video with mock images / video of potential product. Buy ads on Facebook and Instagram. Link to an email list and questionnaire to gauge the interest of this product
But the problem that brings is if I have Let’s say 100 people interested. I’d have no funds to actually get the first usable version of the app funded. So then there’s option 2
Option 2 - make a pitch video of potential product, go straight to Kickstarter to receive funding for the first version of the product.
Which option do you guys think would be best?
Thanks
The business idea is a educational app that will work like a monthly subscription service.
It’s been 3 months and I’m tired of waiting. I have the bare bones idea but I’m stuck with how to get my test group to help me actually turn this into a real thing. Here’s the two options I’ve come to:
Option 1 - Make pitch video with mock images / video of potential product. Buy ads on Facebook and Instagram. Link to an email list and questionnaire to gauge the interest of this product
But the problem that brings is if I have Let’s say 100 people interested. I’d have no funds to actually get the first usable version of the app funded. So then there’s option 2
Option 2 - make a pitch video of potential product, go straight to Kickstarter to receive funding for the first version of the product.
Which option do you guys think would be best?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
