The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should I continue?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Krishi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 28, 2022
so I have an idea I want to work on but the problem here is it is not a very miraculously big problem-solving idea.
it can be a good business but it might have a major impact on the world neither positive nor negative, Now my worry is I believe in making an impact by the product or service such that it never go out of market. well I am new and I think this can be a very pre-mature way of thinking but should I work on creating a positive impact or carry on with a money-making business that I am not sure of but willing to try just to take the experience and first step towards Fastlane.
I do need your words on this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum @Krishi
Congratulations on having an idea you can work on to solve a problem, it doesn't matter that:
it is not a very miraculously big problem-solving idea.
if it solves a problem and adds value, develop it, take that first step towards Fastlane. Making an impact through the product or service such that it never go out of market may come sooner or later, or another idea you develop may do that. A money making business will allow you to have a postive impact, doing nothing means you never will.

All the best with your endeavours
Paul

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nothing wrong with getting your feet wet at entrepreneurship in a product that doesn't solve any huge world problems.

Change your life first, then you can worry about changing the world later.

Harman

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Mar 5, 2021
Mesa, Arizona
You would be surprised how many people can be helped by a simple solution.

It you can make the world a better place, even if it's only a tiny little impact, that's still progress in the right direction. More than anything, though, is your ability to execute on an idea. The world (and this forum) is filled with 'good ideas' that were never executed on. I know I'm guilty of it.

Whether the idea is miraculously big, a major flop, or somewhere in-between, you'll never know until you get out there and put words to action.

Good luck and be sure to keep us updated! I can't wait to see your progress thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...