Hello Everyone!
I'm Janos from Budapest, Hungary. I am 44 years old and pleased with my life to 90 percent. I have a beautiful family and a better than average salary. I work at IT Support for the leading Hungarian IT company.
My workload is really light most of the time and I feel the urge to build something with my spare energy and time. This is my short-term goal.
I am also seriously interested in new technologies, especially AI development and strongly believe that my job could be gone in a few years because of advanced AI agents. So that is another motivation behind my search for an alternative source of income.
I like playing the guitar, composing acoustic songs (or fragments), board games and solving logic puzzles.
Fun fact: Before my career in IT I played online poker for 12 years as a professional and really enjoyed the freedom in planning my days. It felt a little bit self-employment, however the work was really intense and tiring both mentally and emotionally.
I hope to get some push here that helps me to transform my dreams into reality.
I'm Janos from Budapest, Hungary. I am 44 years old and pleased with my life to 90 percent. I have a beautiful family and a better than average salary. I work at IT Support for the leading Hungarian IT company.
My workload is really light most of the time and I feel the urge to build something with my spare energy and time. This is my short-term goal.
I am also seriously interested in new technologies, especially AI development and strongly believe that my job could be gone in a few years because of advanced AI agents. So that is another motivation behind my search for an alternative source of income.
I like playing the guitar, composing acoustic songs (or fragments), board games and solving logic puzzles.
Fun fact: Before my career in IT I played online poker for 12 years as a professional and really enjoyed the freedom in planning my days. It felt a little bit self-employment, however the work was really intense and tiring both mentally and emotionally.
I hope to get some push here that helps me to transform my dreams into reality.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
