The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Share and Learn

o'Sid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 24, 2017
Philippines
Greetings FastLaner's

I feel fortunate to stumble upon the FastLane Forum. First, congratulations to all who have made valuable contribution to the forum and most of all to MJ who started all of this. I look forward to reading Unscripted and The Millionaire Fast Lane.

I have worked half my life working for a company in the US with worldwide operations. My assignments have sent me to different countries. I have learned a lot, good and bad :) Working with different nationalities have enriched my view and appreciation of various cultures. I have learned to respect and love many things that I would have ignored and not even known.

I have retired from working with the good US company. I am now an entrepreneur. I have my share of rise and fall from the different companies I have founded. I am currently thinkering on a new business idea, analyzing if it is scalable and how. Most of all, it is a business idea that is coupled with an advocacy to help others. I just don't know if business and advocacy to help should go together or separately. I am afraid that the advocacy part might pull the business into a different direction. Should the advocacy to help better of by setting up a separate foundation.

That's it for now. Am looking forward to help and share whenever I can in the forum and at the same time learn from all of you.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...