- Joined
- May 2, 2024
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 125%
Hey Everyone !!
I am a 18 years old french student in a preparatory class ( BCPST ) which is focused on biology, physics, chemistry and Earth science ( if that's even a thing in english lol)
Anyhow, I've just finished The millionaire fastlane and it kind of have been a revelation for me as everyone around me is either working jobs they don't like or burned out by their jobs ( my mom ) while not really being financially free. I think I was wired to think like a "slowlaner" but now that I've read this book it really shaped my way thinking in a different way and itroduced me to a new lifestyle !!
I've started to read one of the other books by MJ DeMarco, UNSCRIPTED : The Great rat race escape !! I'm eager to connect with other people who either aspire to become a "Fastlaner" or already is one especially in France !! I live in Lyon btw
)
Looking forward to meet you all !!
Kimkaya
I am a 18 years old french student in a preparatory class ( BCPST ) which is focused on biology, physics, chemistry and Earth science ( if that's even a thing in english lol)
Anyhow, I've just finished The millionaire fastlane and it kind of have been a revelation for me as everyone around me is either working jobs they don't like or burned out by their jobs ( my mom ) while not really being financially free. I think I was wired to think like a "slowlaner" but now that I've read this book it really shaped my way thinking in a different way and itroduced me to a new lifestyle !!
I've started to read one of the other books by MJ DeMarco, UNSCRIPTED : The Great rat race escape !! I'm eager to connect with other people who either aspire to become a "Fastlaner" or already is one especially in France !! I live in Lyon btw
Looking forward to meet you all !!
Kimkaya
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
