- Joined
- Jun 9, 2024
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$275
$275
User Power: 44%
High Quality Lead Pricing
Hello everyone,
I am currently developing a web tool that verifies the compliance needs of companies in Germany. These leads are generated from companies that have confirmed their requirement to comply with certain regulations through my web app.
I plan to monetize by selling these leads to service providers who offer compliance solutions.
The leads are highly specific and valuable, as they are pre-qualified companies with a verified need for compliance support.
Additionally, these leads can be further nurtured through an email funnel, enabling the collection of BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline) data.
I would appreciate any insights on:
Pricing Models:
What pricing models are commonly used for selling such specialized leads? Should I go for a cost-per-lead, subscription-based, or performance-based pricing?
Price Points: What are reasonable price points for high-quality, pre-qualified leads in this niche? Any benchmarks or industry standards would be helpful.
Sales Strategies: Any advice on effective sales strategies or pitches when approaching service providers to sell these leads?
Looking forward to your valuable suggestions and experiences!
Thank you!
Hello everyone,
I am currently developing a web tool that verifies the compliance needs of companies in Germany. These leads are generated from companies that have confirmed their requirement to comply with certain regulations through my web app.
I plan to monetize by selling these leads to service providers who offer compliance solutions.
The leads are highly specific and valuable, as they are pre-qualified companies with a verified need for compliance support.
Additionally, these leads can be further nurtured through an email funnel, enabling the collection of BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline) data.
I would appreciate any insights on:
Pricing Models:
What pricing models are commonly used for selling such specialized leads? Should I go for a cost-per-lead, subscription-based, or performance-based pricing?
Price Points: What are reasonable price points for high-quality, pre-qualified leads in this niche? Any benchmarks or industry standards would be helpful.
Sales Strategies: Any advice on effective sales strategies or pitches when approaching service providers to sell these leads?
Looking forward to your valuable suggestions and experiences!
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
