What's new

Senior Care Business / Not Sexy But ...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

yomtov

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
36
Rep Bank
$345
User Power: 100%
Hi All,

I'm still working on my Amazon Business ( already 5 months), the sales are good for the only product I'm selling but not enough to make a decent income...I'm developping a second product but, to be honest, I keep it as a side business because I hate it ( I say it as my previous posts were about it).

However, 3 months ago I've bought 50% of a Senior Care Business that exists for 20 years and was managed only by one person. Figures are good, but not good as I want.
My "partner" didn't want to stay alone anymore, and he is a bit old fashioned so he counts on me to bring some fresh ideas and a digital improvement.
Senior care is a good market because there are more and more elderly people and not enough services available (at least in my country).

We don't have employees but we collaborate with +/- 40 nurses working on their account (which avoid solid issues with social laws and salarial costs).

We place nurses in the homes of senior people to avoid them to be placed in retirement homes. It s a very expensive service and our customers are usually wealthy families.

I'd need your help and ideas on how to develop it. I've created Google Ads and FBads which was only good to bring us more nurses (it's really hard to find new collaboraters working on their account and not as employee) but not many new customers.

For the moment, the main source of new customers comes from the reputation of the company, word of mouth and Google.
I've contacted many hospitals, doctors, retirement homes and I'm waiting to see some returns.
It's not an easy service for marketing and I was wondering if you have some ideas.

Meanwhile, I'm developping Bathrooms for Seniors. We'll adapt bathrooms with specific showers, furnitures and floors as it's the area where most of the accidents occures.
Once again, sorry for my english ;) I try my best and I hope you understand my request.

Thank you in advance for your ideas and help!

Regards,

Yomtov
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuhmi eft xuslt gus vjot. O jewi vxu dmoipvt op vjot tqedi, epf huuhmoph ep TIU ot xjev xi fu gus vjin. Veli e muul ev vji lizxusft zua'si veshivoph op zuas eft. Neli tasi zuas johjmohjvoph vji ziest ug iyqisoipdi. ati pihevowi lizxusf motv vu veli uav vjopht moli kuc us desiis us eqqmodevoup.

topdi O'n puv tasi xjev mephaehi zua'si sappoph efft op, O dep'v ci epz nusi jimq. Cav O xuamf ipduasehi zua vu liiq huoph xovj Huuhmi eft.
 
Huuhmi eft xuslt gus vjot. O jewi vxu dmoipvt op vjot tqedi, epf huuhmoph ep TIU ot xjev xi fu gus vjin. Veli e muul ev vji lizxusft zua'si veshivoph op zuas eft. Neli tasi zuas johjmohjvoph vji ziest ug iyqisoipdi. ati pihevowi lizxusf motv vu veli uav vjopht moli kuc us desiis us eqqmodevoup.

topdi O'n puv tasi xjev mephaehi zua'si sappoph efft op, O dep'v ci epz nusi jimq. Cav O xuamf ipduasehi zua vu liiq huoph xovj Huuhmi eft.
Vjepl zua gus zuas eptxis. O'mm liiq sappoph vji eft epf nezci sotoph vji cafhiv...epf ati zuas pihevowi lizxusft tahhitvoup ( O jewip'v ziv). Vjeplt
 
Vjepl zua gus zuas eptxis. O'mm liiq sappoph vji eft epf nezci sotoph vji cafhiv...epf ati zuas pihevowi lizxusft tahhitvoup ( O jewip'v ziv). Vjeplt

Ci desigam ecuav seotoph ov vuu nadj. Zua fup'v xepv vu xetvi nupiz. O ataemmz moli vu tvesv xovj e tnemm cafhiv, xeov apvom O lpux O'n hivvoph huuf sitamvt, epf vjip vjsux nusi nupiz ev ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom