The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Senior Care Business / Not Sexy But ...

yomtov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 8, 2018
Hi All,

I'm still working on my Amazon Business ( already 5 months), the sales are good for the only product I'm selling but not enough to make a decent income...I'm developping a second product but, to be honest, I keep it as a side business because I hate it ( I say it as my previous posts were about it).

However, 3 months ago I've bought 50% of a Senior Care Business that exists for 20 years and was managed only by one person. Figures are good, but not good as I want.
My "partner" didn't want to stay alone anymore, and he is a bit old fashioned so he counts on me to bring some fresh ideas and a digital improvement.
Senior care is a good market because there are more and more elderly people and not enough services available (at least in my country).

We don't have employees but we collaborate with +/- 40 nurses working on their account (which avoid solid issues with social laws and salarial costs).

We place nurses in the homes of senior people to avoid them to be placed in retirement homes. It s a very expensive service and our customers are usually wealthy families.

I'd need your help and ideas on how to develop it. I've created Google Ads and FBads which was only good to bring us more nurses (it's really hard to find new collaboraters working on their account and not as employee) but not many new customers.

For the moment, the main source of new customers comes from the reputation of the company, word of mouth and Google.
I've contacted many hospitals, doctors, retirement homes and I'm waiting to see some returns.
It's not an easy service for marketing and I was wondering if you have some ideas.

Meanwhile, I'm developping Bathrooms for Seniors. We'll adapt bathrooms with specific showers, furnitures and floors as it's the area where most of the accidents occures.
Once again, sorry for my english ;) I try my best and I hope you understand my request.

Thank you in advance for your ideas and help!

Regards,

Yomtov

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Google ads works for this. I have two clients in this space, and googling an SEO is what we do for them. Take a look at the keywords you're targeting in your ads. Make sure your highlighting the years of experience. use negative keyword list to take out things like job or career or application.

since I'm not sure what language you're running adds in, I can't be any more help. But I would encourage you to keep going with Google ads.

yomtov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 8, 2018
Google ads works for this. I have two clients in this space, and googling an SEO is what we do for them. Take a look at the keywords you're targeting in your ads. Make sure your highlighting the years of experience. use negative keyword list to take out things like job or career or application.

since I'm not sure what language you're running adds in, I can't be any more help. But I would encourage you to keep going with Google ads.
Thank you for your answer. I'll keep running the ads and maybe rising the budget...and use your negative keywords suggestion ( I haven't yet). Thanks

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Thank you for your answer. I'll keep running the ads and maybe rising the budget...and use your negative keywords suggestion ( I haven't yet). Thanks

Be careful about raising it too much. You don't want to waste money. I usually like to start with a small budget, wait until I know I'm getting good results, and then throw more money at it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.