The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Self discipline

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Anything related to matters of the mind

MaxT

Contributor
Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I have been self-employed for a year now, and I asked myself: "do you ever fall for it, and stop working suddenly and start again the next day?" I am super motivated by my projects, and I know where I want to go, but sometimes I crack and then I regret it. I would like to be on top, every day and work more.
Do you have some keys to share? To have a concrete discipline?
Thank you !!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

inabox1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Sep 30, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I have been self-employed for a year now, and I asked myself: "do you ever fall for it, and stop working suddenly and start again the next day?" I am super motivated by my projects, and I know where I want to go, but sometimes I crack and then I regret it. I would like to be on top, every day and work more.
Do you have some keys to share? To have a concrete discipline?
Thank you !!

Try checking out r/getdisciplined on reddit. I've found a lot of useful advice on there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore