The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

seeking ESCAPE

BalderTheBright

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 11, 2021
Hello!

New user here from Sweden. I don´t have one of those cool rags to riches stories... yet.
I used to be extremely scripted, my father told me about how great life would be if I just got good grades in school. Which I did. Now having been to university and wasting my time for 4 years with exactly 0 job offers so far proven that was a lie. Perhaps correct in the boomer era he was from, not now. I think a diet high in grains, gut-bacteria destroying chemicals and oxidized vegetable oils may be a big factor in the scriped worldview, as the more I change my diet away from all toxic sludge, the more clearly I see and think.

I have lived a life of extreme frugality, only living on savings from childhood and from working a few months a year (every job offer one gets these days it seems), seeking something greater than myself to dedicate my life to. The modern world has no causes, nor any honor to fight for. I am a warrior without a war.
I have never cared about money, the physical, but I realize now its a cope and a loser mentality. Instead I was focused on health, working out, reading books, getting better, personal development, exposing the hyperrealities of everyday life everyone seems to agree is the real deal - getting "red pilled"... Something shunned by both school and people in general.

Then I struggled with nihilism from knowing the world is in such a bad shape. Evil people working in the shadows to turn us into their wage slave cattle. But spirituality saved me from my mental ghosts, let me know we are all part of the same consciousness, the souce, that all our thoughts and actions actually matter, magic was real. (Controversial statement I get it, but its both scientifically proven and known from the ages of the past) Fear not, Light shall always prevail to cast away the darkness, for darkness is only the absence of Light. Thus a new age will begin, when this one is over. And we will be KINGS!

The fastlane is one way to escape, one of the ways I have been subconsciously seeking for for my entire life. Not be a slave to the system that wants to suck us dry and make us pay taxes from the dead corpse. I am starting this journey now, having read both TMF and Unscripted .
Now I have another motivation also. I want to provide for the family I´m building, to give the best possible advantages I didnt get when I grew up. I want to own land and a house, to move my locus of control more towards myself. To be able to help others close to me. To have free time to develop even further spiritually, physically and mentally. To be more self-sufficient and a survivalist for the coming collapse just waiting to happen. If not covid-communism then a solar storm, nuclear war and/or race war in the increasingly diverse societies. Something is bound to happen in due time, and only the ones who prepare will survive.

I have a Will to Live.
Thus I have joined the side of winners.
Those who have the money to enforce their will.
May you all be blessed with infinity glory!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...