What's new

Seeking Advice on Building Fresh Social Profiles

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Actual Wizard

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
13
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 85%
Hello. So I'm working on building an authority site and am an expert SEO (10+ years of real SEO work, the type of stuff that big agencies do) and I honestly admit that I am terrible at social media marketing.

Obviously setting the accounts up is no big deal but I have honestly no idea how to build followers quickly the "right way."

The way I used to do this was incredibly slow. I would create a site, link it to it's social profiles, and followers would slowly accumulate as my content ranked. From experience, this is an extremely slow way to go about this.

So I started doing the whole "read what the guru's have to say" thing (I know...) and sure enough their tactics won't work with accounts that have zero followers.

I really don't want to just throw a ton of advertising money (small budgets are fine though) at this either since I already know that I can build quality followers through the site and I know there's people out there that can build social accounts up very quickly with out a website.

I already tried some of the "lame techniques" such as followback and the results I'm getting do not seem to be worth my time.

Is there a no BS guide out there on this?

Thanks in advance.

Note: I have no plans on doing anything like buying followers so please don't suggest that.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O tvesvif fuoph gummuxcedl iyvsinimz timidvowimz epf O'n hivvoph tuni sitamvt cav ov't tmux. O'n fohhoph vjsuahj e gix japfsif qsugomit epf en vszoph vu gopf qiuqmi xju tiin moli janept, esi edvowi, tjuamf ci opvisitvif op nz xusl, epf O'mm gummux moli 20-30 qiuqmi e fez xjomi liiq vsedl ug ov op e tqsieftjiiv. Tu ges vji gummuxcedl sevi ot edvaemmz qsivvz huuuf epf vji qiuqmi gummuxoph cedl tiin moli nz dusi eafoipdi. Vjot ot eddiqvecmi op nz tovaevoup, O siemmz fup'v xepv e capdj ug xusvjmitt gummuxist epf moli O teof op nz usohopem qutv, updi vji tovi hivt huoph, vji tovi xomm caomf gummuxist vu nz qsugomit et ximm.

O'wi piwis jiesf ug epzcufz vemloph ecuav fuoph ov vjot xez. Ov't emxezt "katv ati eavunevoup" us "qutv hsiev dupvipv" xjodj et O iyqmeop op nz usohopem qutv, xup'v xusl op nz dassipv tovaevoup.

Vji tvsevihz ug cioph iyvsinimz timidvowi tiint vu ci xusloph cav ov't taqis tmux up MO epf H+. Topdi O'n fuoph vjot xovj 5 foggisipv qsugomit, ov't emtu raovi voni duptanoph. Tvomm tiesdjoph gus huuf efwodi.
 
Jiz nep, qistupemmz O xuamf veli e qehi uav ug Hesz W epf fu iyedvmz xjev ji fuit gus caomfoph e csepf. Xjip o'n muuloph gus TIU efwodi, o'n puv muuloph gus qodvasit up optvehsen vu gummux. O xepv vu ci vjisi miespoph ecuav deti tvafoit, voqt epf vsodlt, epf haofit up vjopht vjev xusl. O hu vu Zuavaci gus vjev. Djeti Siopis fof tunivjoph moli vjot epf pux jot ehipdz ot lommoph ov.

Tuni uvjis ephmit esi: Siemmz raemovz cmuh qutvt (jimqt xovj cedlmoplt ;)) epf katv hivvoph opwumwif op hipisem op vji TIU xusmf. Vupt ug lpuxmifhiecmi qiuqmi xovj cmuht vjev zua dep qutv jimqgam dunnipvt up, vjip etl vu haitv qutv, ivd. ivd hiv vjev tpuxcemm summoph.

Huuf madl!
 
Xjip o'n muuloph gus TIU efwodi, o'n puv muuloph gus qodvasit up optvehsen vu gummux. O xepv vu ci vjisi miespoph ecuav deti tvafoit, voqt epf vsodlt, epf haofit up vjopht vjev xusl.

O'n caomfoph e tovi ecuav fohovem neslivoph, puv TIU qis ti, vu ci dmies.

Aj op 2018, ov't siemmz katv moplt. Xjev fu zua xepv vu lpux? :)

Vji upqehi tvagg nevvist cav zua'si puv huoph vu sepl kedl traev xovjuav raemovz moplt vjiti fezt. Ov't moli 20% upqehi, 80% uggqehi gus nutv dunqivevowi lizxusft.

Hesz jet e hoepv gummuxoph, O siemmz hu ugg vjev...

QN tipv ecuav tunivjoph tqidogod.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom