I have almost finished my tour of duty in the United States Army. While it has been an honor to serve, I have learned what I joined to learn and am ready to continue with my life.
I have widely varying interests: everything from playing piano to Engineering pursuits. My biggest interest of all, however, is providing security for my future wife, parents, and remaining grandparent. My family is the most important construct in my life and to think that they could suffer when it is preventable is more than a little painful.
Also, I like fast things, and at some point I would like to race professionally.
Thank you, MJ, for providing an invaluable roadmap to follow.
I have widely varying interests: everything from playing piano to Engineering pursuits. My biggest interest of all, however, is providing security for my future wife, parents, and remaining grandparent. My family is the most important construct in my life and to think that they could suffer when it is preventable is more than a little painful.
Also, I like fast things, and at some point I would like to race professionally.
Thank you, MJ, for providing an invaluable roadmap to follow.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
