D
Deletedu3943
Guest
Hello Fastlane Forum!
I'm Ampa, 26 years old man from Norway. For the last 3-4 years i have had and developed a passion for classic suits, and have come to the conclusion that I would like to start a business based in Norway that creates affordable Made2Measure suits, shirts and coats. When it comes to made2measure, Norwegians usually have two options as I see it.
1 - Buy m2m from Norway any time of the year
(Very expensive alternative)
2 - Buy m2m from Thailand/China when tailors come to sell suits to Norwegians. They normally visit during winter and summer time.
(Very affordable alternative)
Now you are probably thinking - why not just buy two times a year if the suits are fine?
The problem is, they're not. And they usually have a lot of errors. And unless you are like me, who knows exactly what he wants (length, design, fabric, thread colour, button colour, vest style, trouser style, lapel holes, lapel styles, single or double breasted) - you end up with the same boring material and finish as in any other store around the world, or something that just doesn't look good.
So the question I have for you guys is the following:
How can I get in contact with tailors that sew affordable/cheap suits? And where can I reach them?
I have read some articles suggesting that I should look at these places:
Hoi An, Vietnam
Panama City, Panama
Shanghai, China
Budapest, Hungary
Looking forward to read your answers.
Best regards
Ampa
I'm Ampa, 26 years old man from Norway. For the last 3-4 years i have had and developed a passion for classic suits, and have come to the conclusion that I would like to start a business based in Norway that creates affordable Made2Measure suits, shirts and coats. When it comes to made2measure, Norwegians usually have two options as I see it.
1 - Buy m2m from Norway any time of the year
(Very expensive alternative)
2 - Buy m2m from Thailand/China when tailors come to sell suits to Norwegians. They normally visit during winter and summer time.
(Very affordable alternative)
Now you are probably thinking - why not just buy two times a year if the suits are fine?
The problem is, they're not. And they usually have a lot of errors. And unless you are like me, who knows exactly what he wants (length, design, fabric, thread colour, button colour, vest style, trouser style, lapel holes, lapel styles, single or double breasted) - you end up with the same boring material and finish as in any other store around the world, or something that just doesn't look good.
So the question I have for you guys is the following:
How can I get in contact with tailors that sew affordable/cheap suits? And where can I reach them?
I have read some articles suggesting that I should look at these places:
Hoi An, Vietnam
Panama City, Panama
Shanghai, China
Budapest, Hungary
Looking forward to read your answers.
Best regards
Ampa
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
