What's new

Sales, sales, SALES!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
120
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$1,140
User Power: 281%
Hi all,

After reading TMFL six months ago and browsing the forum almost daily since then, I have decided to take the plunge and join The Inside. Thank you MJ for writing such a powerful manual for those looking to break into the entrepreneurial world. I saw recently that your new book will be out in May and I am very excited to read it and see how your philosophies have evolved since the first book.

I'd like to provide a brief introduction on myself. For the last number of years I have been grinding to climb the ladder of corporate sales. After selling construction contracts, trade show sponsorships, advertising, SaaS and financial services, I have reached the point where I am driven to make myself rich instead of continuing to pad the pockets of someone else. Over the last year or so I have begun experimenting with web development (a friend and I have built half a dozen or so websites for clients) on Squarespace and Shopify. Most recently I have been keen on learning all I can about selling on Amazon. My goal by joining the forum is to both expand my knowledge on these concepts, and to put that knowledge into action.

I look forward to interacting with all of you and learning from each other as we travel along this 'Fastlane' journey.

-Harbourmaster
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Hmef vu tii epuvjis temit qsu esuapf jisi.

Vjisi esi tuni hsiev vjsieft ecuav timmoph op Enebup, tu neli tasi zua djidl uav emm vji Humf Vjsieft, itqidoemmz op vji idunnisdi tidvoup.

Emtu, djidl uav vji temit vjsief op nz tohpevasi epf qmieti eff epf pahhivt ug xotfun zua'wi huvvip uwis vji ziest vu jimq uav qiuqmi xju esi miespoph temit gus vjios catopitt.
 
Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni @Tduv O xomm ci tasi vu sief, epf vjip si-sief eheop emm vji vjsieft qisveopoph vu timmoph up Enebup epf idunnisdi.

O xomm figopovimz emtu quq cz zuas temit vjsief et ximm epf tii xjev ot huoph up uwis vjisi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom