The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ADVICE - I have 150 - 200 contacts to turn into sales - SALES OF FIXTURES

Marketing, social media, advertising

alemoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Apr 14, 2022
Good morning, i m Alessandro from Italy. I'll explain the situation to you.
For about 5 month in Italy there was a 75% bonus for the replacement of windows. but as of January 1 2024 it is no longer there.
i have a friend who works into a multinational company who was in this business. he has 150-200 interested customer contacts
Now there i s a 50% bonus, i can make a website where i get an additional 20% discount to attract new customers.
Now taking for granted the fact that i would be able to deliver the service (supply and installation of windows and doors)
HOW CAN I CONNECT WITH THESE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS (i have thelephone number and mail). I should make some phone calls
or send emails. and how could i introduce my company and how i came into contact with them. If all this goes well i shedule an inspection
at their home and i make a quote convenient for the customer, as the bonus 75% was still active
thanks to anyone who gives me advice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Initially call them. Statistically they aren't going to all answer anyway, perhaps 1/3 on the first pass if you're lucky so calling 150 won't take long.

Then start with a very,very quick who you are and remind them that they had previously asked for information about xyz, was that something they were still interested in knowing more about and take it from there.

The ones you can't get hold of at all, send an email.

You are unlikely to get many paying customers from 150 oldish contacts.

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.