The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SaaS Mastermind Group - Striving to $100k/mo

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
I'm starting a mastermind group for anyone focused on creating SaaS or digital products. It will be 10-12 people max (currently 2 members so far), free to join, and be held each week at the same time and day.

The outcomes for the group are:
- Everyone will leave the meetings with ideas for taking their business to the next level at any stage they're at, or have ideas on moving past any challenges they currently face.
- Everyone will speed up their progress to $100k/mo and WILL achieve this and make consistent progress towards this.

I hope that through the group strategic alliances can form and that ultimately we'll become a group of high energy, supporting friends. We'll keep the group in communication throughout the week with a Slack group.

If believe you'd be a good fit for this and would like to know more, PM me.

I would love to join the mastermind. I finished the first iteration of my desktop app for Mac and Windows (and really like it) so do my first customers who paid up to $197/year to it. Although most paid about $97 for a lifetime version.

I'm still trying to find the right product-market fit, however, I know that the market is there (I've worked for a similar company in the past).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
I would love to join the mastermind. I finished the first iteration of my desktop app for Mac and Windows (and really like it) so do my first customers who paid up to $197/year to it. Although most paid about $97 for a lifetime version.

I'm still trying to find the right product-market fit, however, I know that the market is there (I've worked for a similar company in the past).
Hey congratulations on making some sales! I’m in a similar boat right now where I’m simply trying to find a market who passionately wants the product and also is reachable through digital paid advertising.

I have an idea around this I’m going to execute today and for the rest of the week aside form doing straight cold calling to get a feel for the psychology of the people I interact with.

Anyway, as for the Mastermind group, I’ll have to think a little on how it’d work logistically with one more person. If we wanna add more people we’d have to introduce a tad more structure. I’ll give it some thought and run it by the guys and see what they say.

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
Hey congratulations on making some sales! I’m in a similar boat right now where I’m simply trying to find a market who passionately wants the product and also is reachable through digital paid advertising.

I have an idea around this I’m going to execute today and for the rest of the week aside form doing straight cold calling to get a feel for the psychology of the people I interact with.

Anyway, as for the Mastermind group, I’ll have to think a little on how it’d work logistically with one more person. If we wanna add more people we’d have to introduce a tad more structure. I’ll give it some thought and run it by the guys and see what they say.

Thanks. I just wrote you on skype.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018

This sounds terrific, Martin, I hope Nick adds you. We've been talking a lot about product-market fit in the calls so far.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013

Please SEARCH before posting.