The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

SaaS Mastermind Group - Striving to $100k/mo

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
I'm starting a mastermind group for anyone focused on creating SaaS or digital products. It will be 10-12 people max (currently 2 members so far), free to join, and be held each week at the same time and day.

The outcomes for the group are:
- Everyone will leave the meetings with ideas for taking their business to the next level at any stage they're at, or have ideas on moving past any challenges they currently face.
- Everyone will speed up their progress to $100k/mo and WILL achieve this and make consistent progress towards this.

I hope that through the group strategic alliances can form and that ultimately we'll become a group of high energy, supporting friends. We'll keep the group in communication throughout the week with a Slack group.

If believe you'd be a good fit for this and would like to know more, PM me.
I would love to join the mastermind. I finished the first iteration of my desktop app for Mac and Windows (and really like it) so do my first customers who paid up to $197/year to it. Although most paid about $97 for a lifetime version.

I'm still trying to find the right product-market fit, however, I know that the market is there (I've worked for a similar company in the past).

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
adiakritos

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
May 30, 2011
I would love to join the mastermind. I finished the first iteration of my desktop app for Mac and Windows (and really like it) so do my first customers who paid up to $197/year to it. Although most paid about $97 for a lifetime version.

I'm still trying to find the right product-market fit, however, I know that the market is there (I've worked for a similar company in the past).
Hey congratulations on making some sales! I’m in a similar boat right now where I’m simply trying to find a market who passionately wants the product and also is reachable through digital paid advertising.

I have an idea around this I’m going to execute today and for the rest of the week aside form doing straight cold calling to get a feel for the psychology of the people I interact with.

Anyway, as for the Mastermind group, I’ll have to think a little on how it’d work logistically with one more person. If we wanna add more people we’d have to introduce a tad more structure. I’ll give it some thought and run it by the guys and see what they say.

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
Hey congratulations on making some sales! I’m in a similar boat right now where I’m simply trying to find a market who passionately wants the product and also is reachable through digital paid advertising.

I have an idea around this I’m going to execute today and for the rest of the week aside form doing straight cold calling to get a feel for the psychology of the people I interact with.

Anyway, as for the Mastermind group, I’ll have to think a little on how it’d work logistically with one more person. If we wanna add more people we’d have to introduce a tad more structure. I’ll give it some thought and run it by the guys and see what they say.
Thanks. I just wrote you on skype.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
This sounds terrific, Martin, I hope Nick adds you. We've been talking a lot about product-market fit in the calls so far.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 29, 2013
Louisville - Kentucky

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Speedway Pass
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Send me an invite pls. I have my Saas finishing up its first round of development in the next 3 weeks. Would love to be active in the group with others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock