The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SaaS for Amazon sellers

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
363%
Sep 26, 2021
I'm nearly done making a rough draft of a SaaS for Amazon sellers. The service is to present them curated products from Ali Express that aren't being sold on Amazon yet, but has the potential to sell well.

In my mind, the ideal customer will be someone who has to go through AliE pages for hours and hours trying to find sellable products. If you're in the Amazon industry, would you be interested in a service that eases this process a bit?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
I'm not interested myself, but I know there's a huge market of people looking for someone else to find them a "winning product." There are YouTube channels dedicated to this.

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
363%
Sep 26, 2021
I'm not interested myself, but I know there's a huge market of people looking for someone else to find them a "winning product." There are YouTube channels dedicated to this.
Thanks for your response. I've heard conflicted reports in this case, one even telling me Amazon sellers don't source from Ali Express anymore. This is why I'm trying to open a discussion before making a MVP.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I'm nearly done making a rough draft of a SaaS for Amazon sellers. The service is to present them curated products from Ali Express that aren't being sold on Amazon yet, but has the potential to sell well.

In my mind, the ideal customer will be someone who has to go through AliE pages for hours and hours trying to find sellable products. If you're in the Amazon industry, would you be interested in a service that eases this process a bit?

Thanks.
Let me tell you the tools I use to find winning products on Amazon.

Helium 10
Jungle Scout
Viral Launch
Keepa

Finding a product that looks like a winning product isn't hard with these tools. What is hard is validating them and determining if they're worth investing $20K in.

You can, however, make a product validation SaaS for Amazon in which a product researcher enters his criteria for product validation, saving the time of the product researcher and instantly telling them if the product is worth pursuing or not.

To be honest, all the sourcing work that I've done is basically finding suppliers on 1688, finalizing the deal there, and then ordering through Alibaba (Most suppliers on 1688 are also on Alibaba). As for Ali Express, I can't say much as I only used it for ideas.

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
363%
Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for responding guys.

How would it better than JungleScout, ViralLaunch, AmzScout etc.?
Let me tell you the tools I use to find winning products on Amazon.

Helium 10
Jungle Scout
Viral Launch
Keepa
I've noticed that most tools out there only display products that are already being sold on Amazon. I'm walking to a slightly different direction by displaying products based on three criterias:

1) usefulness
2) wow factor
3) not available on Amazon

I'm basically catering to a group of Amazon sellers who don't try to run after trending products, instead they try to be one of the first to bring a product to the market.

You can, however, make a product validation SaaS for Amazon in which a product researcher enters his criteria for product validation, saving the time of the product researcher and instantly telling them if the product is worth pursuing or not.
Can I ask for your product validation method? Taking my approach, I don't think I can add things like like sales history or trend chart because the entire idea is to display products that aren't popular yet, but has the potential to be.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.