- Joined
- Jan 7, 2009
- Messages
- 189
Rep Bank
$340
$340
User Power: 16%
I am working on a new project and I'm considering adding another developer. I was originally planning on doing all the code myself however I am considering the possibility of adding another developer in order to speed up production time. If anyone here is interested or know someone that might be interested here is what I'm looking for:
Someone experienced in the following fields:
-Ruby
-Ruby on Rails
-MySQL
-Ability to easily pick up new APIs from documentation
-Linux/FreeBSD
-XHTML Standards and W3C Compliance
-CSS
-Web 2.0 Design Fundamentals
The technical skills are more important than the design aspects as I plan on having someone touch up all layouts/CSS once the application logic itself is done. The aimed launch for this project is March/April. The position is not paid but will instead be offered part ownership in the web startup. No money will need to be put into the business, however I am asking 4-6 hours a day, 5 days a week of actively working on the project. I believe this project will be a way into the fast lane for anyone that may meet my requirement.
Due to the nature of the project I cannot go into more details until an NDA, non-compete and work for hire is signed.
Someone experienced in the following fields:
-Ruby
-Ruby on Rails
-MySQL
-Ability to easily pick up new APIs from documentation
-Linux/FreeBSD
-XHTML Standards and W3C Compliance
-CSS
-Web 2.0 Design Fundamentals
The technical skills are more important than the design aspects as I plan on having someone touch up all layouts/CSS once the application logic itself is done. The aimed launch for this project is March/April. The position is not paid but will instead be offered part ownership in the web startup. No money will need to be put into the business, however I am asking 4-6 hours a day, 5 days a week of actively working on the project. I believe this project will be a way into the fast lane for anyone that may meet my requirement.
Due to the nature of the project I cannot go into more details until an NDA, non-compete and work for hire is signed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
